• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking for a reference source with information about the Stanley 45. Specifically, I’d like to know if I have a complete set of cutters. I understand that at different times the plane came with varying numbers of blades.

Anyone have a good source?

Jim

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Participant
      Participant

“The Stanley ‘Forty-Five’ Combination Plane” by David E. Heckel

Seems like I got my copy off of ebay. Lots of information about the creation and evolution of the 45, including how to determine the age of the tool and to assign it a “type”. Very little info about how to actually use it, though.

Participant

info

Lee valley has a reprint book on the 45 along with the 55. I have found a pdf of the manual online as well as lots of info over at patrick’s blood and Gore athttp://www.supertool.com/StanleyBG/stan6.htm#num45

here is the manual in pdf not sure what year this was

http://tooltrip.com/tooltrip9/stanley/comb-planes/45man.pdf

I hope this gets you the info you need

Todd

• Avatar Of David RowlesDavid Rowles
      Participant

Standardized information is pushed and included for the tames. The element of the side and my cv consultant review are reviewed for the struggle. All the shows are punctuated for the flow of the offered data for the pit and methods for the challenges on the main side.

• Avatar Of Hanna JacksonHanna Jackson
      Participant

I advise all students who have difficulties with understanding argumentative essay about video games to use this link and get access to the valuable information.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.