• Creator
  • #2077581
    Avatar Of Neil DewarNeil Dewar
    Post count: 1

    I see on the workbench in the store there is a eyed metal pin used in the parallel guide. I spent last evening hunting the internet for something similar and was unable to find one. Who do you source these from, what do the seller/manufacturer call them?

    Hoping to find the pin before I start drilling the parallel guide so I can get the hole size right!

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.